Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Twist Ties and Walking P

So last night when we got home from Urgent Care I took a peek at the x-rays (I didn't know what I was looking for just thought it would be cool to look at) and what I saw made me laugh. Lo has 4 "twist ties" around her sternum from where they closed her up. I thought it was so cool! You can feel them through her chest but to see them was interesting.

This morning we braved the rain and cold and went back to the Dr. She didn't hear any wheezing and she looked at the x-rays and didn't see anything significant (of course Urgent Care didn't send the report like they were supposed to so they are going to call me to let me know what the report said) so diagnosis is walking pneumonia/bronchitis. She said we don't need to continue with the breathing treatments unless she gets short of breath and gave Lo an antibiotic. So John is home today because of Veteran's Day and I go to work at 2. Whoo Hoo!

1 comment:

RHONDA said...

I AM PRAYING LIL LO!! I BET THOSE TWIST TIES ARE A SIGHT..BUT PRAISE GOD FOR TWIST TIES..RIGHT???
LOVE YA

RHONDA ~