Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sleep and the lack of it

So this is like the umpteenth morning that I have had no sleep because Lo doesn't sleep through the night anymore. Since her surgery, she will go down at her normal time (8:30pm) but wakes up about 10:30pm each evening and then will wake up again between 2 and 3am. She used to be a great sleeper! I just don't know what to do. I don't want to let her cry because it breaks my heart. We get up to get ready at 5:30am and she will sleep then. Ugh! Enough about me...

I have a few people that need prayers this week. My friend Emily (The Mullen Momos) is having an amnio done Friday morning at 8:30am Denver time and if the girls' lungs are almost mature or mature they are going to do a c-section that afternoon at 1pm. Please pray for Emily as she goes through surgery and for the girls (Charli and Lili) that they will be born healthy. Also please pray for Stellan as he is going to Boston to have another ablation to help try to stop his SVT next week. If you want to follow his story look under the Blogs I read section on the right hand side of the blog and click on Stellan.

2 comments:

RHONDA said...

I WILL BE PRAYING THAT YOU GET SOME MUCH NEEDED REST SOON AND MISS "NO SLEEP" LO..WILL GET BACK ON ROUTINE. I HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR STELLAN AND I WILL PRAY FOR YOUR FRIENDS.. GOD IS ABLE. LOVE YA GIRL..
RHONDA ~

Evie's Story said...

Looking back at your Halloween pics...Lo looks like the princess that she is! And that sweater - BEAUTIFUL!!