Thursday, September 10, 2009

Talking

Lorelei is saying more and more words! Her favorite of course is NO! But she also says mine, Hi, Bye, Wow and if you say One, she says Two, Three! Its really cute. Of course she says Momma and Daddy! She mostly just points and grunts and we try to get her to use her words but I know its coming soon! I think that once she starts she might not stop!

We are getting ready for surgery on Sept 21st. John and I will be going with Lorelei to MUSC Friday Sept 18th for her pre-op testing where she will have another sedated ECHO. Then we will return home and wait for John's parents to come in to town. Then all of us will travel back to MUSC on Sunday to prepare for her surgery on Monday!

Coming soon will be some pics of projects I am working on and completed before my sewing machine broke. I just have to get the pictures uploaded. I am very excited about these. Have a great day everyone! :O)

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Can't wait to see the project. We need a video of her talking :)

Evie's Story said...

Evie still doesnt say ANYTHING but Ma-Ma...can Lorelei come coach her in conversation etiquette? :-)