Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Mullen Momos

Hey all! Just wanted to let you know of another blog I am posting. It's called the Mullen Momos. Emily is my sister, Jeannette's, best friend and I have known her for 22 years (Holy Cow! I can't believe its been that long!). She is pregnant with twin girls that are in the same sac and they are called Momo twins. She is 24 weeks and 2 days pregnant with them and has entered the hospital so they can monitor her until she is at least 34 weeks. Please pray for her, her husband and her baby boy Barrett, who may be having a hard time with her not being home, he's around 20 months.

Also, I think we are ready to hit MUSC! I have gotten everything I think I need for myself, John and Lorelei. I still have to call down there to get time details from them. John's parents are coming on Friday so we may do some last minute shopping this weekend. Lola is booked at her Pet Lodge, too.

I will keep everyone updated through here, facebook, myspace, and our Carepage: LoreleiElizabeth. Carepages are wonderful! Join if you can.

Please keep us in your prayers! Have a safe and fun Labor Day weekend!

No comments: