Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Day Three....

We got to see Lo this morning and she was awake, but groggy. She wants us to pick her up so badly but she still has her chest tube in so we will see. She had a good night and got to watch some TV. She has even had some milk.

The things that still need to come off or out: central line, chest tube, IV in foot and pacing wires. Then we hope for good eating and no fever! They are truly pleased at the progress she is making and she is ready to move up to the floor (7C) BUT they are FULL. No one is moving or going anywhere so we will probably be discharged from PCICU.

Thank you for all your prayers. I will try to get some pics today. She's not too happy but we will see, we did see a few smiles here and there. :O)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please kiss Lorelei on the forehead for me. I worry about my beautiful little niece and wish I was there with you all!! I miss you all so much and am praying for you all!!

Love,
Aunt Jeannette