Thursday, September 24, 2009

Day Four

We walked in to PCICU and found Lo eating eggs and grits this morning. She was so happy to have food! We also got to hold her! She is coming around to her old personality too! She has also eaten lunch and got her central line out. Dr Bradley is going to take out her chest tube this afternoon after he gets out of the OR. Then all we have to do is get her oxygen level to stay in the 90s on room air and we are good! I hope we will be out of here by Saturday but you never know. I will post pics later tonight of her eating and being a cheese ball! Thanks for all the prayers!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When I make a blanket for a child (lavender Jaxsons blankie), they are always in my heart. She has been in my thoughts and prayers.

Hoping for a speedy recovery!

With love,

From a Grandma called Mimi