Saturday, October 24, 2009

Colds and Prayers


So, I go back to work on Monday. I am looking forward to it but I am also not looking forward to it. I loved spending the time with Lorelei but we also need money too! :O) This week we will be getting ready for Halloween and trunk or treating. Then we will be moving on to Thanksgiving and Christmas. I can't believe Christmas is only 2 months away! John and I have a lot to do!

Also, I am sitting here with a cold, at least I think its a cold. My head is stuffy and I am coughing my head off but I don't feel bad otherwise. I guess it doesn't help that it goes down into the 40s at night and is in the 70s during the day.

I also need my prayer warriors to pray for a couple of people. My friend Nan's mother is in Arizona and dealing with 2 blood clots in her lungs. They have called in Hospice and are not sure what will happen. Please pray for Nan and her family that they will have strength during this time. Also, my friend Emily (blog: The Mullen Momo's) is in the hospital with twin girls. She has been on bedrest for 8 weeks now. They are coming upon the time to make a decision on when to schedule her c-section (they can't be delivered vaginally because they could strangle each other). Please pray that she will know what to do when the time comes.

Our heart friend Derrick gave his parents a little scare this week too. They were in the hospital for 2 days after his sats dropped into the 60s. They have determined that he had a UTI but Shannon and Justin aren't sure that is the case. Cardiology checked him out and said that he was ok. Pray for them as well as they get through this little bump and prepare for D's second surgery soon.

Today is watching football and relaxing as a family before we get back to work and daycare and the everyday ins and outs.

1 comment:

RHONDA said...

ENJOY YOUR DAY....PRAYING FOR YOU TO FEEL BETTER AND A GOOD WEEK.