Friday, September 10, 2010

September

We have plenty of things going on this month. We have birthday parties and a golf tournament but what really starts is the getting ready for fall and all the activities. I would LOVE to go apple picking and pumpkin picking this year. I can't wait to start cooking and baking again!

I have also started Christmas shopping, I know, I know its early but I like to get it done so I DON"T have to go to the Harbison area (shopping area) after Thanksgiving. I am just lessening my stress! John and I went yesterday and put Lo's Christmas on Lay Away! I love it. We get her done and over.

I have to start thinking about Halloween and I think that Lorelei is going to be Minnie Mouse this year. I can't wait to get her costume.

Then there's Thanksgiving to think about. This is my FAVORITE time of year. AND we are going to NY this year for Christmas so its going to be fun!


No comments: