Monday, July 7, 2008

What's been going on....

Well for starters she slept though the night July 4th night! Mommy and Daddy were so excited but Mommy checked up ALOT, just to make sure she was breathing. :O) She's growing so much! We celebrated our first 4th of July at Meemaw's house with friends and family. Mommy has been putting bows on my head. John and I are watching my sister and her boyfriends (Jan and Mark) dogs for a week while they are in France with my mom. It's been fun so far and boy are they funny. Bella (pug/beagle mix) tries to sleep under the covers with us and Lola (our dog) doesn't understand why other dogs are in her bed. Emma (a hound of some sort) just pals around with Lola and aggravate Bella. It's pretty funny to watch. Lorelei thinks its fun when they play. She can hear them and looks around for them.
Lorelei has had some fussiness issues at night but they are slowing down some. She likes her bouncy seat and swing finally. She likes to talk to me when she gets up at night. It wakes me up out of my stupor because its just so cute. Happy Summer!

No comments: