Saturday, July 19, 2008

3 months old



I cannot believe she is 3 months old already, it seems like just yesterday I was being told to go straight to the hospital and that I was going to have a baby the next day!

Lorelei found her voice the other night. She realized that she could screech and she thought that was great! She's consistently eating 4 ounces at a time now and could probably eat more. We have borrowed a Bumbo (the newest thing that looks like a booster seat to help her sit up by herself) so we are going to try to use that. She has been congested this past week so we've been using the froggy humidifier Meemaw got her and it has helped. She's had bouts of crying at night and I don't want to call it colic because I'm not sure if that is what it is. When this happens we just put her in the bouncy seat and turn the vibration on and she calms right down. I bought her some hairbows online and I thought because they were velcro they would stay in her hair. Boy I was wrong! Maybe if I can put them in when she's not moving....

So this next week John, Lorelei and I are going to be getting ready for Aunt Jeannette to come. We all can't wait to see her and my nephew Jack. On Friday before Jeannette gets here we have a lunch date with Juliet, Delaney and Jayne. This will be the first time they meet her and I can't wait to show her off! :O)

No comments: