Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I'm late, I know, but......





HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY LORELEI!!!!!!!!! Lorelei had a fun week for her birthday. She had a party at daycare with a cookie cake and some crafts. Then John's parents came and Hope for BraveHEARTS had our 3rd Annual Golf Tournament but more on that later. We then had a party for her at my Mom's house and we had a Barbie cake. Then my Dad came and on her birthday we took her to Frankie's Fun Park. We rode go carts, played mini golf and played tons of games. Grampa Don won her TONS of tickets, which Lorelei was really psyched about! I will leave you with some pics of her party.

1 comment:

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!