Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Birthdays and Anniversaries for October, November and December

Since I forgot 2 months of Birthdays and Anniversaries I figured I would do those PLUS get a head start and do December as well!
Happy Birthday to:
Jessica Wilson (John's cousin)
Amy Wilson (John's cousin's wife)
Michael Wilson (John's cousin)
Ellen Wilson (John's aunt)
William Rhinehart (John's cousin's son)
Joann Friedel (John's aunt)
Jamie Howard (John's cousin)
Gabriella Garuccio (John's cousin's daughter)
Margaret Vasco (John's aunt)
Joan Wilson (John's aunt)
Tim Wilson (John's uncle)
Peter Edwards (my uncle)
Deanna Jenkins (John's cousin)
John Hanson (John's cousin's husband)
Benjamin DeMatteo (John's cousin's son)
Elias DeMatteo (John's cousin's son)
AJ Porfirio
Mike Rhinehart (John's cousin's husband)
Peter Wilson (John's uncle)
Ray Paseika (John's cousin's husband)
Jamie Wilson (John's cousin)
Scott Wilson (John's cousin)
Brian Hollis
Abigail Hendricks (John's cousin's daughter)
David Loysen (my cousin)
Sara DeMatteo (John's cousin)
Max Rietmann (my cousin's husband)
Jake DeMatteo (John's cousin's husband)

Happy Anniversary to:
Mike and Melanie Rhinehart
Kevin and Kim Friedel
Tom and Cindy Hendricks
Cathy and Ernie Howard
Rick and Lisa Wilson

Some Special Happy Birthday's go to:
my nephew Jack :O) He turned 3 on Nov 9!
my mom, Pat
my mother in law, Jeanne
and my sister Jeannette!

No comments: