Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Birthdays and Anniversaries

It's July and we all know what that means...
Picnics, fireworks and fun!

I would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to:
Juliane Pasieka (John's cousin)
Tommy Hendricks (John's cousin's husband)
Liz Cioppa (john's aunt)
Missy Wilson (John's cousin's wife)
Walter Roggero (my cousin's fiance)
Cindy Hendricks (John's cousin)
My Grandma Charlotte
My friend Nicole Clare
Cathy Howard (John's aunt)
Al Snyder (John's cousins fiance)
Naomi DeMatteo (John's cousins daughter)
Charlie Wilson (John's cousin's son)
My Great Aunt Trudy

and a VERY Happy Birthday to my husband John!

Happy Anniversary to:
John and Jewel Hanson (John's cousin and husband)
and
Jan and Mark Baraczek (My sister and brother in law)

We are going to be busy this month, we are going up to NY for a Wilson Family Reunion (John's Mom's side of the family) then we will be home for a few days and we will have a play date with some Heart Friends and then we will be flying to Wyoming for my cousin's wedding. It's going to be fun!
We hope everyone had a Happy and Safe Fourth of July!

No comments: