Saturday, April 24, 2010

Mickey Mouse Blanket and the Big Girl Bed




John and his Dad changed over Lo's crib to the daybed part and so far so good she LOVES it. She thinks its the best thing and every so often has to go jump in it. She loves being a 'big girl, no baby' but she will always be my baby.
John's Aunt Margie made Lo this Mickey Mouse blanket. Her whole family LOVES Mickey just as much as Lo does and she had this fleece that she didn't know what to do with and Grammy mentioned that Lo loves Mickey and viola a blanket was born! Lo has been sleeping with it ever since. I even have to sneek it out to wash it.

2 comments:

The B Family said...

Oh my goodness y'all...Lo is getting so big!!! I saw the post on FB and am glad that I am catching up! I am going right now to add you to my sweethearts list so I can keep a better eye on your sweet girl!

Love to you~ Rebecca

RHONDA said...

I love the new picture!! She is so beautiful...Lookout Zeb~!~! ..I bet she is loving that big girl bed! Tell her Zeb has a sort of matching Mickey Blanket too..it is a lil darker blue, that my friend made for him. I bet I know what they will do on there first "play" date...Watch Mickey!! LOL...Can't wait to see you guys soon at the outing!!

Rhonda
www.lylefamily5.blogspot.com