Tuesday, December 22, 2009

7 Things You Didn't Know about Me

So I've been tagged by Rhonda and Shannon to do this, so here are 7 things you might not know about me!
1. My husband, John, and I dated for 2 years in high school, broke up for almost 7 years and have now been back together for 9 years and married for 5 of those 9 years.
2. I grew up in NY state (not the city) near Syracuse and we had tons of snow each winter to play in and I miss it at Christmastime.
3. I went to school to become a psychologist and now work in a pharmacy BUT I love it and wouldn't change a thing.
4. I'm addicted to coffee!
5. I am NOT a great housekeeper.
6. I used to be on the swim team in high school and I miss swimming ALOT!
7. Christmas is my favorite time of year and I love the shopping, wrapping, baking and stress that comes with it! I love being with family!

Ok, now I am supposed to tag people so here goes:
The Mullen Momos
The Porfirio Family
The Fandreis
Seventh Smith
The Roberts in Cola Town


So we've been getting ready for Christmas around here and I am finally done so that I can enjoy the week ahead.
I've wrapped, baked 4 different kinds of cookies and finished projects. Lorelei really doesn't know about Santa and the whole story of whats going on but she is still crazy wild and it just must be this time of year!
I will post pics of Christmas Eve and Christmas in a few days (of course)! We are looking forward to our first Christmas Eve night putting toys together and being Santa! (With many more to come!)
Christmas Eve we are going to my mom's house where my sister, Jan, and brother-in-law, Mark, and his parents are going to be. We are going to attempt to put together a gingerbread house and train! It should be fun.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

RHONDA said...

ENJOYED LEARNING MORE ABOUT YOU...I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF CHRISTMAS WITH YOUR SWEET GIRL!!
RHONDA