Thursday, July 9, 2009

Our weekend adventure...

So we are off to MUSC this morning for Lorelei's sedated ECHO. We will get to talk to the surgeon about her options for surgery. Then we are going to be doing things for my sister, Jan's wedding, which is on Saturday. Then on Sunday we are going to the beach for a few days. This should be fun since it will just be me as John has to come back to go to work. I know he will miss seeing her first time on the beach but I promise to take lots of pics!

I am very excited too that I will get to see my other sister, Jeannette, and my nephew, Jack! He always tells me Nite Nite instead of Hi! He is too cute! I promise to post pics when I get back!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Evie's Story said...

Jess, so anxious for an update and to hear how the ECHO went....praying a surgery can be put off. Kiss that sweetie and have a blast at the beach

Anonymous said...

We are praying the results of the echo are wonderful! Keep us posted, please:) Enjoy the beach! Can't wait to see the pictures when you guys get back.

Heart hugs,
Abbie, Shannon, and Elijah Marsh