Monday, February 9, 2009

Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week





So Saturday started the week. John and I have bought shirts to let everyone know about the week. I will be wearing mine tomorrow as we have all decided to wear pink. On Friday we will wear red and then the whole family is going to celebrate our Heart Friend Evie's Birthday! I think that is the best way to end the week (other then Valentine's Day).

Lorelei is doing great, she has 4 teeth, crawling and clapping. She is also pulling up to standing and I have realized that I am NOT ready for her to walk yet. She's still my baby! We have to barricade her in the living room so she won't go into the kitchen and eat the dog food. She has busted through it a few times. It's pretty bad when a 9 month old outsmarts you! Here are some latest pics of the crazy haired one! Have a good week and remember to celebrate Congenital Heart Defect Awareness!

1 comment:

Evie's Story said...

looking forward to Friday. Cant wait for our "sweethearts" to meet!