Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It's been a while...



Lorelei is doing very well! We have been going to our doctor's appointments and getting to know each other. At the last weigh in, about 2 weeks ago, she weighed 7lbs 5oz. She will go to the pediatrician on Thursday and hopefully weigh over 8 lbs. She will receive her immunizations but I think that will be a breeze after everything that she has been through. She did get her pictures taken and they are beautiful. I will post some as soon as I get them.
We have changed over to soy formula because we have had some projectile puking incidents and just some random spit ups. I will post a great pic of myself and Lorelei to show you how much fun it has been.
We've been figuring each other out and that means getting her to maintain a schedule and trying to calm a fussy baby when her witching hour starts anywhere between 5:30pm and 8pm. She is holding up her head and we can start "tummy time" after Thursday.
On Friday she will be 7 weeks! I can't believe it. It seems like she was just born yesterday.

1 comment:

Em said...

I found your blog through Annabelle's family's blog. What a little angel you have! My son was born with HLHS and my daughter with some complex brain abnormalities. They are our angels, and are together, no longer suffering the pains of this life. Feel free to visit our blog.
Emily