Monday, February 8, 2010

Update on Breakfast and the CHD Conference

Breakfast was awesome! We had a great turnout and we all really had fun! It was my first time EVER waitressing. I don't think I would want to do it for a job and I give props to those that do! They have to deal with A LOT! Thank you all for coming to breakfast I think we raised a good bit of money for research!

The Conference was so informative! It was nice to see people that we talk to only on facebook or by email. I learned a tremendous amount and it was nice of the cardiologists to come and be a part of it. I still have to go through my notes (yes I took a ton) and I will let you know what I gather up.

Thanks for reading this month! I still have plenty more to post about. Yesterday started CHD Awareness week and we have our shirts that we will be wearing! I'll take pics of Lo in hers and post it soon!

No comments: