Tuesday, November 17, 2009

We saw Dr. Shuler today!

Went in for her 1 month check up. No ECHO. Dr. Shuler said she looked great. We got a "see you in 3 months." we were hoping for a "see you in 6 months" but we will take what we can get! So we go back in February and probably will have to have another ECHO. Now I just have to find out when Lorelei can go back to her pediatrician to get her 18 month shots and her seasonal flu and H1N1 shots.

Looking forward to this weekend when I am making the three of us Thanksgiving dinner. John and I went to the store and got what I needed today. I am so excited! I love Thanksgiving dinner! Pictures will be taken after everything is made!

2 comments:

RHONDA said...

So great!!! Pics of the meal....ooh..I can't take it...Love Thanksgiving...

Shannon said...

Yay Lo!! I'm so glad everything went well today!!!

Have fun with your Thanksgiving dinner, and we hope to see you soon.

Hugs!!!