Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I am so unorganized this year! I am ususally on time with birthday/anniversary cards and one of the first ones out with my Christmas cards except now I have a baby! I believe that my New Year's resolution is to get organized! Well I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! The next few days will be hectic I am sure so I probably won't get to post anything but I will get some pics up from Christmas and all. I also wanted to thank everyone again for their thoughts and prayers! We have been very blessed this year with Lorelei. We wish everyone a happy and safe holiday!
Love, Jess, John and Lorelei

2 comments:

mysouthernsoul said...

We loved seeing you on Christmas. You all have taken our family in and made us part of your own. You will never know how much that means to us. We love you so much. Lorelei is the cutest little thing. Thank you for letting me take her over for a while. :) We wish you peace, love, happiness, HEALTH, and organization this year!!
Love, Chelle, Chris, and Sophie

Jessica said...

Hey! Merry Christmas and happy New Year! Don't feel bad about the Christmas cards. Honestly, I'm a little relieved knowing that you are human and a mommy. If you had time to do that with everything else you have going on, I'd be worried... or jealous, not sure which. :-) Just read about Lo and the RSV. I hope she is feeling better! That must have been hard with her in the hospital again. Well, I'll email you soon too. Love Ya!