Wednesday, December 17, 2008

First tooth

So John and I noticed on Monday that Lorelei didn't want anything to do with anything. She didn't want to be held, she didn't want on the floor, she fussed about everything. We finally got her to sleep. When we woke up Tuesday I decided to feel inside her mouth and I could feel something sharp! I was so excited, her first tooth. She obviously noticed it too because she kept running her tongue over it. It was funny to watch, she looked like a snake.
I am now sick and have a nasty cold but I would rather it be me then her. I have finished making and buying all my gifts and by Friday they will all be wrapped. Next on my list is to make cookies for work and daycare. Then I will be done. Hope everyone has a great week.

1 comment:

Evie's Story said...

JEss,
Id love to get your address and e-mail address if thats okay? Sending out Christmas cards.
You can e-mail me at smithbusiness@mac.com
Have a wonderful Christmas!