Thursday, February 7, 2013

Shannon and Derrick

Shannon and I worked together for several years before she got married and started teaching. We didn't see each other for a while but then I found out she was pregnant and that at her 20 week ultrasound they found out that Derrick had a CHD. I contacted her and we talk all the time now, since we have started Hope for BRAVEHearts (I will get to that in another post!).

Derrick is the cutest little thing and is 1 year and 2 days younger than Lorelei. He is so full of life and has had several procedures and 2 open heart surgeries and will have a third this spring.

This is D when he was a baby and his lips are green because I gave him a green sucker. :o) To read more about D, click here.



1 comment:

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!