Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lovies and Hugs

I just wanted to show off a knitted lovie that I made for someone. If you are a knitter and want the pattern I'l give it to you. It measures 16in x 16in and Lo loves her knitted and crocheted blankies/lovies. She prefers those over her other blankets! This is a miniature version of the blanket I made her during her second surgery!
Have you ever heard or seen this? Its called Oopdoohug. Its a fleece "bandaid", because 'not all booboos bleed'. I thought it was too cute! You can put a teddy or an ice pack or cold pack into the white pocket. Go to the website and check it out! I saw it on MckMama's blog and thought it would be cute for someone.

**the 'someone' that I keep referring to hasn't received these yet so that is why I am referring to this person as 'someone' :O)

No comments: