Thursday, January 14, 2010

Birthdays and Anniversaries

So this year instead of sending birthday and anniversary cards I am going to give shout outs to everyone through the blog each month! Sooooo......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to:
Jon Ross (my cousin)
Paul Wilson (John's Uncle)
Kristen Risher (John's cousin)
Kathy Ford (John's Aunt)
Zachary Friedel (John's cousin)
Will Jenkins (married to John's cousin)
Jordynn Howard (John's cousin)
Melanie Rhinehart (John's cousin)
Ron Ross (my Uncle)

A Special HAPPY BIRTHDAY goes out to Jessi (Bilak) Porfirio who is turning 30 on January 30! We are back in the same decade girl! Whoo Hoo! Love you!

And last but NOT least a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Dad and Lorelei's Grandpa, Don Ross!

1 comment:

RHONDA said...

With all those birthdays on your list I can sure see why!! :)
Hope you guys are well..Love Miss Lo's Hat...I bet her Mommy made it!

Love
Rhonda