Friday, September 11, 2009

On the needles, finished and a cute pic of Lo...





The first picture is of a blanket I am knitting for Lorelei and hope to have done when she comes home from surgery. I am going to work on it while we are at MUSC.

The second picture is of a shawl I started knitting ages ago and hope to finish soon too!

The third is the cute sock monkey blankie I sewed for her. I made it out of flannel and minky dot fabric. Boy do I love the minky, it is so soft!

The last picture is of my sleepy baby that fell asleep on the couch really early after her bath. Apparently day care really tuckers her out! The yellow blanket is one that John's cousin, Jennifer knitted for her and she has to have it all the time! Well, that and her lovie which is probably under the blanket, but at least we don't have to take them both to day care, YET!

This weekend we will be getting ready for surgery and John's parents, again. Hopefully this will be it because I don't know that I can take another rescheduling! I have added a new blog to the ones I read. It's about Derrick, my friends Shannon and Justin's, baby who has several CHD's and is a total cutie. Check it out!

Now that I have my own camera and John has schooled me on working it and the laptop together I will be posting more pictures, if I can remember to take my camera with me everywhere I go! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

RHONDA said...

Just wanted you to know we will be praying for Lorelei..and believing for a quick and healthy recovery. She is precious. I love your pictures.
Love
Rhonda Lyle