Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I know, I know...It's been a while!

I am writing this afternoon from my couch where I have been for 4 and 1/2 weeks! I had foot surgery on Dec. 27 and it's going well but I sure can't wait to have this pin out of my toe.

Plenty of things have gone on since the last time I posted! We went to Disney with Make A Wish and of course, the holidays. Since I'm home, I will try to start updating because Lorelei is so CRAZY and I also told my friend Mandy that I would update for her. Here are some pics of crazy girl...



1 comment:

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!