Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Random Thoughts

First off, the Hope for BraveHEARTS cookbooks have been ordered and are being processed as we well, as I write! We are taking pre-orders, the cookbooks are $12 a piece and contain a fun variety of 200 recipes! Leave me a comment if you would like to buy one and I will get in touch with you about how to get them. (We are supposed to have a PayPal button on the Hope for BraveHEARTS website soon!)

Secondly, I have been completely amazed at how God just places Heart Families into my life. During the month of Feburary for CHD Awareness and Heart Month, I received several new friend requests from Heart Moms and CHD survivors. I am so humbled by this. It is so nice to see a community come together like this! Also, Lo and I went to her first ever friend's birthday party for a little girl in her class on Sunday. I was talking to the girl's mom and she asked if Lo had a scar on her chest. I said yes, she has had 2 open heart surgeries and guess what her nephew (who was at the party) was born with TGA! I met his parents and now I have a new heart family friend! It is so funny how I meet Heart Families!

I am so grateful to have all of these wonderful people in my life. I am so glad that I no longer feel alone in the heart community. When we were first diagnosed we didn't know what to do but I think I may have found my calling. :O)

Last thing, I had to go to the dentist today for a toothache and now it hurts like the dickens and ibuprofen and tylenol #3 aren't cutting it, any other suggestions? I get it pulled next week because I AM NOT going through another root canal, after my last one I had lock jaw for a month!
Have a great week!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Ooooh, so excited they are ready! I definitely want to purchase a few of them, please let me know how and I am in Canada as that will matter for shipping etc.

Wendy

wendy.walton@gmail.com

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!