Sunday, September 26, 2010

Golf







Yesterday Hope for BraveHEARTS had a golf tournament. It was very successful! We had a great time and raised a lot of HOPE for our little BraveHEARTS! Lorelei was cheering for the golfers (well that was really keeping her occupied while we set up the prizes and check in everyone!) We had several hole sponsorships but 3 in particular John and I are thankful for! Newberry Pathology is my mom who Lo calls Memaw. Chapin Pharmacy is where I work and Lyle Trophy Shop are our good friends who have Lo's heart buddy Zeb! Thank you to all of our hole sponsors, those that donated door prizes and those who played! Thank you to Ms Rae for being there to support us!

We have Hope for BraveHEART t-shirts available for $10 a piece if anyone would like to buy some, just contact me and I will let you know what to make the checks out to and all that good stuff. I will post some pics of the t-shirts soon!




1 comment:

RHONDA said...

AWWW! Thanks Jess, but you know it is all about these kiddos...our hearts...no pun intended...We love you guys!! Thanks for sharing!!

Rhonda :)

Give Lo BIg hugs from us and Zeb.. ;)