Tuesday, April 13, 2010

This Weekend

So Thursday evening or Friday afternoon Grandma and Grandpa (John's parents) are coming in to celebrate Lorelei's 2nd birthday! My sister, brother in law, nephew, niece and friends are stopping overnight at my mom's on Friday on their way to Florida for their Spring Break. My other sister is also going to be here.

Friday night there will be an ice cream cake, party on Saturday and we (Lorelei, Grandma and I) are going to make cupcakes. Can anyone say SUGAR HIGH! Its going to be a fun filled weekend with lots of friends, family and love. We can't wait. I am hoping to take tons of pics.

We've been pretty busy getting ready for the party and in laws. I cannot believe Lorelei is going to be 2, although she did tell me the other day she was going to be 9! Oh boy, I think I'm in trouble! She is talking up a storm and even though sometimes you can't understand her, she knows exactly what she is saying. She loves to dance and play with the dog. This weekend should be fun!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!! I can't BELIEVE Lo will be TWO!!!

RHONDA said...

Oh my goodness! I didn't realize that it was Lo's Birthday this week! I for some reason thought it was in May. When is the exact date?? Love the new pic on your blog..she is soo cute!! I hope you have a great time with your in laws and I hope she has a great Icecream Party....We should have all partied together..You, Shannon and Us..LOL...since we are having Zeb's party finally... Well Love ya Girl..Much Love to Miss Lo!! I hope to see pics!! :) :)
Thanking God for a sweet 2 year old miracle name Lorelei tha that has stolen all our hearts!!! :)

Anonymous said...

A VERY Happy 2nd birthday wish to Miss Lo! Wow! What a beautiful miracle she is! Enjoy celebrating your little cutie all weekend and then some! Eat some extra sugar for me:) Give her LOTS of hugs from us, especially her buddy Elijah! Happy Birthday Lorelei!!!!!

Hugs!
Abbie, Shannon, Elijah, and Micah

Evie's Story said...

Love the picture on your header with Lo in pigtails!!

Had fun this weekend! Thanks for including us in her special celebration. What a cutie!