Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Card

This is how our Christmas card picture turned out! She is such a mess! This weekend was pretty rough on us. Saturday night we were up all night with Lo, she woke up with her night terrors again. I hate it when it happens because you cannot comfort her at all. She just screams and cries and nothing will make her happy. I hope she forgets all about whatever is making her scared too! Most nights, though, she does really well.
We had a new stove delivered on Sunday and the left front burner doesn't work so tomorrow we will have another new stove delivered! I can't wait because sandwiches and microwave dinners are not so good anymore!

I have 3 projects left to do before Christmas and I hope that I can get them done by this weekend. We have my work Christmas Party on Saturday and a friends Christmas Party on Sunday! I also need to get going on my cookies! Plenty of things still to do before Christmas! I can't wait to see Lo's face light up Christmas morning!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

The Christmas card is priceless!!!

I hope y'all have a better weekend this coming weekend. Give me a call when you get a minute.

Hugs,
Shannon

RHONDA said...

Love it....Funny and Adorable...that's the best cards!!

Merry Christmas Friedels!!

Rhonda~

Evie's Story said...

So Lorelei! Adorable!