Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The New Way to Eat a Brownie and Then Some....


She's a clown!
Her "What?" look.
This is what I saw when I came into the bathroom after John had told me she 'fell in', which she didn't, she CLIMBED in. Big difference. Yes, she is in the tub clothes on and all with the water going!

Yesterday was her first day back at daycare. Her teachers were VERY excited to have her back and she was a little fussy when I left but I think she was happy to be back. She went to sleep like normal last night but still woke up at 2:45am but went back to sleep about an hour later. At least she wasn't wide open! She went to daycare today as I did some errands and such. Hopefully we will be back on a schedule soon.

We will be getting ready for Halloween this weekend then on to Thanksgiving and Christmas. I can't believe it is that time of year already! John and I put some things on layaway for Lorelei today for Christmas. I can't wait to see her little face when we put up the tree and when Santa comes!

1 comment:

EmilyMullen said...

I can't believe how much she looks like you Jess when you were little! And what a nut she is for getting into the tub with all of her clothes on! I can't wait to meet her one day.....hopefully sooner than later. Love and miss you tons.