Thursday, September 18, 2008

This Weekend

So tomorrow after work John, Lo and I are headed to Charleston for the Heart Walk. We have raised almost $500! I am so excited. We will finally be able to meet some of the people in the support group we have been talking to. We will also get to see Luci and her family again. We are very excited about that. John and I will be taking pictures of our new friends and the walk and I will post them next week. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Oh, by the way, I have added a new blog to check out. Her name is Evie and is a heart baby too! She's beautiful and needs our prayers as do all of the heart babies and children out there. We are also happy to hear about Lo's neighbor in PCICU who will be going home tomorrow. RJ good luck! We are proud of you!

No comments: