Saturday, June 28, 2008

Bows and Spit Up



Do you like my bow my mommy got me? I know its too big now but really soon I will be sporting it around!
We've been fighting spit up lately. I don't think its acid reflux because she isn't fussy or arching her back. The only thing I can think of is that she doesn't burp well. I give her gas drops and I feel like I am burping her forever and then I hold her upright for 30 minutes after she eats but still we get spit up! But not at every feeding. I just don't know what to do. Anyone have any good ideas??
Other then that things are going well. She is growing out of her newborn stuff and fitting really well into the 0-3 months outfits. We may soon be able to start wearing the 3-6 months outfits. I'm going to have to start filling totes full of clothes. Oh my!
Lorelei told me to tell everyone to have a great weekend and she may let us sleep tonight!

No comments: